As we all know, human beings are social animals. We are always in pursuit of finding a special someone, to spend our days and the rest of our lives with. Getting married, and then having kids is almost every single human being’s dream. Everybody is on the lookout for a special person, who they can be comfortable with, who they can confide in, who they can rely on at the end of the day, someone who is their rock, someone will always be there for them. That is why, we humans, go on dates and get into relationships, to see if we find that special someone who we are compatible with. If we are lucky enough to find someone who we love with all of our hearts, we decide to marry them. Marriage is something that symbolises the love you have for someone. It also symbolises the commitment that you have given someone. It shows to the world that you choose to spend the rest of your life with that particular person.
In this guide, I’m going to be talking about all the advantages and disadvantages of dating and getting into relationships.
1. The first advantage that I would like to talk about is that you will always have someone to go to social events with. You will not be alone. If you are in a relationship, and if you feel alone, you are in the wrong relationship. Your significant other should not make you feel alone.
2. The next advantage is that you always have someone to do things with. You always have that special someone to have fun with. If you’re not having fun with your significant other, you need to dump them ASAP.
3. The next advantage is that they always listen to you. You always have someone who is right there to listen to whatever you have to say.
4. The enjoyable moments will be making everlasting memories with your significant other. You can also be yourself around them. A person who truly loves you will love you for who you are.
5. A disadvantage that I would like to point out is that there will be fights, because no two humans are so compatible that they never have fights. It is definitely bound to happen eventually. You should deal with it and move on. You should not make a big deal about it.
6. Another disadvantage is that you will have to get used to that attitude. That will be a point in a relationship where they will be getting on your nerves; you should talk to them about it.
7. But the best advantage of all, is that you always have someone to love you, through any storm, through thick and thin.